Jumat, 02 Juli 2010

Anggraeni

About me

My name : Herwin Anggraeni
Nick name : Anggraeni
My birth : 17 Agustus 1991
Addres : Tuba, Catur Karya Buana Jaya
Graduated : 2009/2010 Smk Nusantara
Zodiac : Leo
My Parents :
Father : Harun Harasyid
Mother : Winarsih
My Parents Work :
Father : Worker
Mother : Trader

Ok...
Iam now a student at ipi-leppindo Pkp-a year.
I take a program Accounting computer and Administration.
Here, I live with my friend .Everyday I live together my friend and my parents live in village at Tuba Catur Karya Buana Jaya.
Sometime , I was boring with this condition because Iwant to meet my parents.
Before sleep, I often cry because I miss them so much. But I must be hard in order my ambition come true because with success can make my parents obstinate.

emmm....,I want story about blase experience ,time me lost the handphone.
beggining,
Sunday at 08 a'clok A.M I go back home together my friend by taxi and stopped at Rajabasa Next I and my friend to go down from taxi and we by bus Unit-2 .
next in the bus,my handphone gone.
em.....Iam Cry in the Bus.

1 komentar: